Today I am sharing the Study Plan to complete Preparation of Reasoning Section in 30 Day if you just follow the Below Study plan and give 2-3 Hours daily. You can have good command over reasoning and you can easily score maximum. I have only provided the Important Topics which difently comes in the exam. So get well prepared.
In Reasoning there are mainly four Section which comes in Exam:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Puzzle Section
We will see one by one all these three part and what important topics which comes all the time
Verbal Reasoning: This is most Promising Section because most of the questions come from this section only.
- Syllogism - Simple Syllogism and Syllogism with Possibilities
- Coding Decoding - Alphanumeric Coding and Line Coding
- Inequality - Direct Inequality and Coded Inequality
- Machine Input Output
- Blood Relation - Direct Relation and Coded Relation
- Direction Sense Test
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
Non Verbal Reasoning: This section is commonly not asked in bank exam but some time you will find some analytical question in Bank Po exam and as the Pattern is changing so no one knows what will come so you should prepare this section also.
- Diagrams arrangement
- Pattern Completion
- Cube and Dices
Logical Reasoning: This is also important section in exam when you have qualified Prelim exam because in prelim the generally don’t ask question from this section.
- Assumption and Reason
- Course and Action
- Statement and Argument
- Theme Detection
Puzzle Section: This is the Important but Time Consuming Topics in the bank exam when you sit in Prelim exam you get one or two layer puzzle but when you sit in Mains exam the level of Puzzle is very much high because there is no short tricks for Puzzle section only your practice with number of Puzzle matters because through practice you increase your speed to understand the logic and that is short trick.
- Seating Arrangement - Linear Seating Arrangement, Rectangular Seating Arrangement, Circular Seating Arrangement
- Floor Based Puzzle
- Tabular Puzzle
Preparation Study Material and Books:-
1. Daily Quiz on different topics of Reasoning
2. Sectional Test of Reasoning Section
3. Download R.S.Agarwal Verbal Non Verbal Reasoning from download section.
4. Download/ Purchase M.K.Pandey Analytical Reasoning Book
5. Download Verbal Reasoning by Arun Sharma.from download section.
1. First try to cover basics and then increase your level with questions.
2. Try to attempt Minimum 20-30 sets of Questions on any particular topics
3. When you are done with topic wise preparation then start solving Mocks and Practice Paper(Download from download section) to increase the accuracy and Speed.
4. Time Management and Practice is Key to Success. If you will ask any aspirant who has cleared the exam and see his study plan then you will find he had spent more time on practice.
You can also view our below Post on Various Topics with Study Material
For Quantitative Aptitude
Friends If you like the Post then please share it with your friends.