Saturday, July 23, 2016

Tabular Puzzle Based on Blood Relation for IBPS/SBI Exam



A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and J are family members. There are three generations in the family. Each member likes a different drink viz, coffee, Tea, Milk, Sprite, Fanta, 7up, Maaza, Pepsi, Appy, and Limca, but not necessarily in the same order. There are five members in the family. 


In the family each female member, except B and H has two sisters and one unmarried brother. B has no sister-in-law. A doesn’t like Tea. The grandson of J does not like Pepsi. No male member likes Limca, Maaza or Tea. I is the father-in-law of F and likes Fanta. G who likes 7UP is the son in law of B. The mother of C likes Tea. D who likes coffee is unmarried sister of E, who doesn’t like Maaza. C is sister-in-law of F, but she doesn’t like Fanta, Limca or Tea. E is brother-in-law of G. The father of B is husband of H and he doesn’t like Appy. The grandparent doesn’t like any beverages except Milk and Appy. C is a married sister of A.


1. Who among following likes Maaza.

I). B    II). C   III). F   IV). E   V. None of These

2. F likes which of the following drinks.

I). Limca    II). Milk  
III). Pepsi  IV). Sprite
V. None of These

3. How many granddaughters does H have ?

I). Two     II). Four    III). One
IV). Three   V. None of These

4. How is A related to H ?

I). Granddaughter  
II). Daughter
III). Son
IV). Daughter-in-Law
V. None of These

5. Who among Following is father of E ?

I). H    II). B   III). I   IV). F   V. None of These


Solution :

1.  II      2. III      3. IV        4. I       5.III


                                                             Family Tree 

                                   
                                                                                                                                                                
 Person
Drink
A(-)
Limca
B(-)
Tea
C(-)
Maaza
D(-)
Coffee
E(+)
Sprite
F(+)
Pepsi
G(+)
7UP
H(-)
Appy
I(+)
Fanta
J(+)
Milk