Today sharing you a complete study plan about how to prepare quantitative aptitude in 30 Days for bank exam which is followed by all successful aspirant who made their name in the final merit list of bank exam.
Quantitative Aptitude Paper can be divided into four Parts:
I. Number System (Simplification, Approximation, Series, Quadratic Equation)
II.Miscellaneous Topics (Time and Work, Time and Distance, Pipe and Cisterns, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Partnership, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Problems on Ages, Probability, Permutation and Combination)
III. Data Based (Data Interpretation, Data Analytics and Data Sufficiency)
IV. Geometry and Mensuration (Asked in SBI Clerk Mains Exam)
Follow the below Study Plan for four weeks and you can have your fully prepared and my suggestion at time solving questions make notes of important formula, short tricks and important question also.
Preparation Requisite for Quantitative Aptitude in 30 Days.
1. Quantitative Aptitude By R. S. Agarwal (Free Download book from download section)
2. Quicker Math By M.Tyra (Free Download book from download section)
3. Quantitative Aptitude By Abhijit Guha (Free Download book from download section)
4. Quantum CAT Aptitude Book By Arun Sharma (Free Download book from download section)
Daily Quiz :-
1. Make daily quiz from Premier banking sites.
2. Solve bank4success's sectional test (free download from sectional test page from left side)
3. Practice Full length Test on quantitative Aptitude( No need to purchase many shared on my site and I can also send you on mail just put your mail id in comment box)
You can also view our below Post on Various Topics with Study Material
For Quantitative Aptitude
Friends If you like this post then don't forget to share !!