SBI clerk exam will kick off in next couple of days and most of you working hard to crack the same.Prepare section wise strategy according to your strength and weakness. Most of students who crack the exam don't study different things but they study and implement that differently.
Possible Section wise attempt strategy :-
1. English- Attempt cloze test, comprehension and fill in the blanks or phrase replacement. Spotting errors and paragraph rearrangement is usually hard for most of students, so you can avoid that if not have confidence.
2. Numerical Ability- Attempt Data interpretation, Simplification or approximation (which ever comes in exam), percentage, profit and loss and time work, data sufficiency(if comes) questions as it is easy to attempt if you are weak in maths.
3. Reasoning- Attempt inequality, syllogism, puzzles(circle inside/outside, linear arrangement or building so practice accordingly ), data sufficiency(if comes), coding decoding (almost all students done easily).
Note- section wise strategy is prepared by me is broad strategy according to all type of students, so you may modify it according to your abilities.
Exam Pattern :-
English - 30
Reasoning - 35
Aptitude. - 35
Total = 100 in 60 minutes
Success Mantra During Exam:-
1. Time Management
SBI Clerk Preliminary exam duration is 1 hour and you need to attempt 100 questions. For qualifying to mains exam, you need to clear each section-English, numerical ability and reasoning separately and also need to secure minimum qualify marks to clear preliminary exams as whole.
Possible time management Strategy-
English- 15 mins/10 mins
Reasoning- 20 mins/25 mins
Numerical ability- 20 mins/25 mins
You may use slight variation depending on your speed and command over different sections.
1. Bring original ID proof along with xerox during exam.
2. Take proper sleep before exam day and avoid reading new things.
3. On exam day, do breakfast/lunch so that you donot feel energy deprived, you need lot of energy to face the competition.
4. During exam keep yourself calm and cool. Many students get frustrated during exam because of many reasons like system stop working, they not able to get right answer and so on.
5. Try to attempt questions those questions only that you practice regularly and comfortable with and avoid any experiment during exam.
Dear Candidates, hope these tips help you in your exam. All the Best for your Exam !! Share The Blog Please. !!