Another Fresh Vacancy from SBI. Fill the Form Earliest and Prepare Well.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in two phases - preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview.
- Online registration including edit/modification of application by candidates - 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges - 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
- Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination - 14-06-2016 on wards
- Online Examination – Preliminary - 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary - 18-07-2016
- Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam - 21-07-2016 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main - 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Result – Main - 16th August 2016
- Download Call Letter for Interview - 22nd August 2016
- Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview - 1st September 2016
- Declaration of Final Result - 30th September 2016