Sunday, May 29, 2016

Reasoning Quiz : Inequality For SBI PO/Clerk Exam Set -3


Directions (Q. 1–5): In the following questions Find the appropriate relation and Mark the answer
1) If only conclusion I is true.
2) If only conclusion II is true.
3) If either I or II is true.
4) If neither I nor II is true.
5) If both I and II are true

1. Statements: R > A ? M, J ? A = N > E
      Conclusions: I. R > J         II. E ? J

2. Statements: K = U < N ? L > E, T ? N
       Conclusions: I. E < U      II. T = K

3. Statements: B < I, G = S, S ? I, O ? B
       Conclusions: I. G ? I        II. B ? O

4. Statement: K ? R ? A < N = T < I > V
      Conclusions: I. A > I         II. K ? A

5. Statements: C ? H = A ? T, V > A ? T < S
      Conclusions: I. C < S        II. V > H


Directions (Q. 6–10): In the following questions the symbols $, @, *, # and ? are used with the following meanings.
A $ B means A is greater than B.
A @ B means A is either greater than or equal to B.
A * B means A is equal to B.
A # B means A is smaller than B.
A ? B means A is either smaller than or equal to B.

Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely True? Give answer

1) If only conclusion I is true.
2) If only conclusion II is true.
3) If either I or II is true.
4) If neither I nor II is true.
5) If both I and II are true.

6. Statements: M # N, T $ U, N # U
      Conclusions:  I. M ? T   II. T $ N

7. Statements: P $ T, G ? N, T @ N
      Conclusions: I. P $ N    II. G ? T

8. Statements: P ? Q, R $ S, Q @ S
     Conclusions: I. P $ S     II. R # Q

9. Statements: J # K, K * F, H @ F
      Conclusions: I. J ? H    II. H $ K

10. Statements: D @ F, G $ H, F ? H
      Conclusions: I. G $ F    II. D @ H