- What is Kernel - (The Kernel is a computer program that manages input/output requests from software, and translates them into data processing instructions for the central processing unit and other electronic components of a computer. The Kernel is a fundamental part of a computer's operating system.) - This was not the option i have written this for understanding.
- Question related to primary key- Primary Key is a type of Candidate Key that defines the record of a table uniquely for example in Employee Table Customer Id can be primary key because it is unique.
- Which file is part of oracle database
- What does (*) mean in SQL - Select the whole table like (SELECT *FROM Employee) means it will select all the data from Employee Table.
- Security is supported by 802.11b access point ( In other shift question was on 802.11a now u can see how these questions can be important)
- Data warehouse support (OLAP, OLTP, operational db)
- Class A assignable range
- Security protocols in network layer
- One question related to Spoofing Attack
- In which phase of SDLC prototyping is used
- Message is convert into non-readable is called - encryption
- What is Key-logger - A key logger is a piece of software — or, even scarier, a hardware device — that logs every key you press on your keyboard. It can capture personal messages, passwords, credit card numbers, and everything else you type.
- Function of physical layer- Data Encoding, Signaling and Physical Component
- Key loggers comes under - Keyloggers are generally installed by malware, but they may also be
installed by protective parents, jealous spouses, or employers who want to
monitor their employees. Hardware key loggers are perfect for corporate
- In database of 50 rows we have to select 20 rows, what operation should be used
- Disaster recovery plan time and cost
- TCP and UDP functions
- Standby in oracle DB
- Group of server that share task
- Which query structure is true
- Question related to oracle 9i shared pool
- Data Mining Tool
- Class of IP and its range?
- Dataware house supports oltp or olap or both?
- What is cloud computing- The practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.
- OSI layer in which routing will be done
- What will be done in OSI layer 1
- Data and Method together inside
- What is prototyping - It is a set of rules on which the whole project will work like in a project of student management system first we will have to design the whole module like how the project will work.
- In which stage prototyping will come?
- Which one is middle ware technology
- One question related to which of the following "SELECT" query is correct in the following queries
- Network of servers to work in case of one server is failed
- If two tables are having same "primary key" in 2 tables, what will happened(scenarios were given as options)
Dear Candidate, IBPS Organize Probationary Officer and Assistant Exam every year in the moth of Sep - Dec and Notificati...
Dear Readers I am providing you the Free Download link of Practice Work Book On How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for th...
Dear Friends, I am sharing you a complete List of Antonyms and Synonyms which were asked in different exams in previous years a...
Dear Readers I am providing you the Free Download link of How to Prepare for Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning By...
Objective General English is essential for those who aspire to clear examinations like the MBA, Hotel Management, BEd and UPSC. It is ...
Dear Friends, English Grammar is a very important part in a competitive exam Reading English Grammar is the first step to start...
1. What are the services available under IMPS? A. Funds Transfer and Remittances B. Merchant Payments C. NUUP D. Both (A) and (...
Dear Readers I am providing you the Free Download link of Practice Work Book On Quicker Maths By M. Tyra PDF. Friends this is t...