1. Which institute of India inked a deal with Japan’s Nikken Sekkei Research Institute (NSRI) to plan, design and implement smart technologies to develop sustainable habitats for India’s smart city growth?
Answer. The Indian Institute of Technology-Kharagpur
2. Name the singer who was the daughter of Nat King Cole, who passed away at the 65 recently.
Answer. Singer Natalie Cole
3. India and China are deepening their engagement to facilitate which country’s political transition, in tune with the evolution of a full-spectrum dialogue between the two countries, which includes counter-terrorism and emergence of new regional trade blocs?
4. Who is the DG of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) force?
Answer. Krishna Chowdhury
5. Name the mayor of a city Temixco of Mexico who was shot to death, less than a day after taking office?
Answer. Gisela Mota
6. Who is the Pakistan’s powerful army chief who has vowed to rid the country from the scourge of terrorism, asserting that “all negative forces” would be scuttled?
Answer. General Raheel Sharif
7. Which country won the final of the SAFF Suzuki Cup football tournament against Afghanistan?
8. Who is the current BCCI ombudsman?
Answer. Justice A.P. Shah
9. Name the countries which are set to conduct a joint study to evaluate the impact of regional trade blocs such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)-centred Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP)?
Answer. India and China
10. Name the English cricketer who was regarded as one of the most talented up and coming players in the country, died at the age of 22?
Answer. Matthew Hobden