1. Which State-run lender is planning to raise Rs.3,771 crore by way of qualified institutional placement (QIP) which could see government stake reduce by 25 per cent?
Answer. IDBI Bank
2. How much amount came through Overseas investors i.e. Foreign Portfolio Investors in Indian debt market in 2015?
Answer. $7.4 billion
3. Name the Veteran Communist Party of India leader who passed away at the age of 92 after a long illness.
Answer. A.B. Bardhan
4. Which State-owned bank has launched host of digital banking solutions including green PIN and enhancement of its mobile app?
Answer. Punjab National Bank
5. According to Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Assocham), India’s e-commerce market is likely to touch how much mark in 2016?
6. Which company inaugurated a bio-CNG facility to create carbon neutral ecosystem in its World City?
Answer. Mahindra & Mahindra
7.In which state, the Ganga Sagar Mela, one of the biggest religious events of the country that witnesses the gathering of lakhs of pilgrims, is set for a revamp this year?
Answer. West Bengal
8. Which country is planning to play a leadership role at the World Trade Organisation (WTO) negotiations to boost the trade prospects of the developing and poor nations?
9. Name the French transportation equipment maker which rolled out the first set of railway coaches for the Kochi Metro project from its facility at Sri City in Andhra Pradesh.
10. What is the full form of SPMCIL?
Answer. Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India