1. Annual Hundred Drums Wangala Festival begun on a cultural fervor at Asanang near Tura town in Meghalaya. This cultural festival is related to which tribes?
Ans. Garos tribes
2. Mysuru Railway Station (Karnataka, India) became the first blind-friendly Railway Station in India. Which Non – Governmental Organisation (NGO) assisted the railways in making Mysuru railway station blind-friendly?
3. Walmart India announced an entrepreneur development programme for women, a move to encourage women. owned businesses (WOBs) in the supply chain in which states?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
4. Which states has signed the historic Sister-State Agreement with South Australia to boost export and investment opportunities between the two states?
5. Union Minister of Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal recently laid the foundation stone of the first Mega Food Park in which states?
6. Which states is going to host the first International Qawwali Festival 2015 titled Taali Ho that is scheduled to be held from 12 February 2016 to 14 February 2016?
7. The Mayyazhi Mahotsavam (Fete de Mahe), a three-day cultural extravaganza, started on 29 November 2015 at Mahe, in which states?
8. Uttar Pradesh government’s which of the ambitious initiative has earned itself a place in the Guinness Book of World Records? Under state government’s green drive initiative 10 lakh saplings were planted in one day within a span of eight hours on November 7, 2015 at 10 locations in the state.
Ans. “Clean UP, Green UP”
9. Which states police launched its ambitious 'e-FIR' system under the Centre-sponsored Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems (CCTNS) project?
10. Narendra Modi inaugurated county's first solar powered district court in Khunti, in which states?
11. In its bid to empower rural women, Utkal Alumina International Limited (UAIL), a unit of Aditya Birla Group, has launched a unique project for the welfare of communities living in the vicinity of its project area in Odisha. The Project Named as ___?
12. Which states government launched the Operation Valsalya to trace, rescue and reunite the missing children with their family?
13.Which states Government banned drug Ketoprofen to save vultures? Ans. Tamil Nadu
Ans. Tamil Nadu
14.NGT directed commercial vehicles entering in which states to pay Pollution Tax in addition to toll?
15.Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu announced that Konkan Railway will establish a tunnel technology institute at which place? The institute will enable training for the technology, which is still not available in India.
Ans. Goa's Margao town
16. 103rd Indian Science Congress is going to be held at which place?e
17. Mysore will host the 103rd Indian Science Congress from January 3 to 7, 2016 and a Mega Science and Technology Exhibition as part of it. The theme of Congress would be __________?
Ans. ‘Science and Technology for Indigenous Development in India’.
18. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 450 Mega Watt Baglihar Hydro Electric Power Project Stage-II. This project constructed on which river?
19. Which states Government has established a special MGNREGA cell to coordinate effective implementation of National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in the state. It has been established by __________ Rural Development and Panchayat Department at Chandigarh with an outlay of 233 crore rupees.
20. Which states has been placed to top position in World Bank’s first ever ranking of States on the ease of doing business in India report? The World Bank report titled Assessment of State Implementation of Business Reforms was released in New Delhi under the aegis of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).