Answer. Ola launched Ola Money App.
2. Name the Chennai based company which is a subsidiary of MiraMed global, said that it would enter India after forging tie-ups with healthcare majors to offer electronic medical record service.
Answer. Ajuba Solutions
3. Who is the former Indian Premier League Chief Operating Officer who will now join the Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) as its Chief Executive Officer – Sports?
Answer. Sundar Raman
4. Who won the Brazilian Grand Prix 2015?
Answer. Nico Rosberg
5. Who won the $700,000 China Open Super Series Premier 2015?
Answer. Li Xuerui defeated Nehwal
6. Name the BCCI president & the chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC) who is scheduled to spend four days in Dubai.
Answer. Shashank Manohar
7. Which team won the Cricket All-Stars Twenty20 Series 0-3 at the Dodgers Stadium,USA?
Answer. Warne’s Warriors
8. Name the country which has offered to supply LPG to Nepal after gifting fuel to ease the crisis in the country.
9. From which country the US have the maximum number of international students?
10. Which country tightened security at all entry points in the country including airports ahead of the upcoming ASEAN summit after the horrific terror attacks in Paris that killed over 120 people?