1. What is the capital of Bosnia ?
2. Who was appointed as Managing Director of Oxford University Press India ?
Ans- V Sivaramakrishnan
3. The Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee (BLRC) headed by.......?
Ans- Dr T K Viswanathan
4. WHich country plane crashed recently in Sinai peninsula of Egypt killing all people aboard?
5. Who was sworn in as Prime Minister of Canada ?
Ans- Justin Trudeau
6. Bimal Prasad, who passed away recently was India?s former ambassador of which country?
7.Prime Minister Narendra Modi is ranked at what position in 2015 Forbes Most Powerful People list?
8. Which Indian has attained second rank in the latest international rankings of boxing in the 56 kilogram category?
Ans-Indian boxer Shiva Thapa
9. Which country Topped FIFA World Rankings 2015 ?
10. Who has been named as World.s healthiest country?
Ans-Singapore (India ranked 103rd position)
11. Under Indian Gold Coin 2015, what denominations of gold coins are issued?
Ans- 5, 10 and 20 grams
12. What is the minimum and maximum investment allowed under the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme (SGBS) 2015?
Ans- 2 grams and 500 grams of physical gold
13. Who became the first cricketer in Ranji Trophy history to notch up 10000 runs ?
Ans- Vidarbha opener Wasim Jaffer
14. Who became the fastest Indian to reach 150 wickets mark in the Indian test cricket history ?
Ans- Off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin
15. Who won the gold medal in the 10m air pistol women.s event at the 13th Asian Shooting Championship ?
Ans :-India.s Heena Sindhu