1. Who became world's most valued nation brand ?
Ans- United States (India at 7th position)
2. Who was appointed as new global brand ambassador for Tata Motors? passenger vehicles ?
Ans- Footballer Lionel Messi
3. Brijmohan Lall Munjal died recently. Who is he ?
Ans- Hero Group founder
4.Who won the Swiss Indoors men's singles tennis title ?
Ans- Roger Federer
5. Indian Railways launches ........ scheme for waitlisted passengers ?
6. MTS India will merged with which telecom company ?
Ans- Reliance Communications
7. Who will act as the Chairman 5-member panel to frame new education policy ?
Ans- T.S.R. Subramanian
8. BSNL Partner with ....... to set up 100 WiFi hotspots in rural India ?
9. Who won the 2015 Rugby World Cup for record third time by defeating Australia ?
Ans- New Zealand
10. Which State has announced to set up bio-ethanol refinery in the state to tackle the menace of wheat and paddy straw burning ?
11. Who was appointed as next Chief Justice of India ?
Ans- Justice T.S Thakur
12. Who became first female jockey to win Melbourne Cup ?
Ans- Michelle Payne
13. Who has won the first prize at the 2015 Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) Prize ceremony ?
Ans- All India Radio?s (AIR?s) Programme on child labour titled Nilkkam Ivarkkoppam
14. Reserve Bank of India has fixed the public issue price at ....... per gram for the sovereign gold bonds ?
Ans- Rs. 2,684
15. Balance Nail 16-01 is joint military exercise of which countries ?
Ans- Nepal and USA