1. Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) has launched GIAN Scheme to boost the quality of higher education in India. What is the full form of GIAN?
Answer. Global Initiative of Academic Networks
2. Who is the Union HRD Minister?
Answer. Smriti Irani
3. The International Day for the Abolition of Slavery was observed globally on __________ .
Answer. 2nd December
4. India and France on 30 November 2015 launched the International Solar Alliance in Paris. It will function from the _________.
Answer. National Institute of Solar Energy in India, Gurgaon
5. Which organization has been awarded with E-India Award for adopting technology to serve the public better and using resources efficiently through mobile applications.
Answer. DDA (Delhi Development Authority)
6. Which renowned violinist has been honoured with ITC Sangeet Samman?
Answer. Lakshminarayana Subramaniam
7. Renowned sarangi player _________ died on 30 November 2015 in New Delhi due to breathing problems.
Answer. Ustad Sabri Khan
8. __________ on 1 December 2015 assumed Presidency of the Royal Society in London. He was elected to the office in March 2015 by the society’s council and will serve for up to five years.
Answer. Sir Venkatraman Ramakrishnan
9. What is the full form of WBPF?
Answer. World Bodybuilding and Physique Championships
10. Who won gold medal in World Bodybuilding and Physique Championships
Answer. Thakur Anoop Singh