Answer. Mahaparinirvan Diwas
2. Name the 11-year-old Indian-origin girl in the U.K. has achieved the possible top score of 162 on an IQ test of Mensa, becoming one of the brainiest students in the country?
Answer. Anushka Binoy
3. Indian and Pakistani National Security Advisers led delegations for talks in which place recently?
4. Which company will acquire an additional 0.22 per cent stake in Titan Company at an estimated price of over Rs.66 crore, taking its total holding to 19.80 per cent?
Answer. Tata Sons
5. Name the chairperson of SBI who recently stated that, State Bank of India (SBI) will become more aggressive in taking on competition arising from new payments banks, small finance banks and other entities?
Answer. Arundhati Bhattacharya
6. Name the one of the world’s largest open-access online educators, which announced a five-year, not-for-profit partnership with the Ratan Tata-led Tata Trusts to enable free online education for the Indian market?
Answer. Khan Academy
7. Name the group which is looking at an increase of nearly $250 billion by 2025, including through acquisitions?
Answer. The Tata Group
8. Which country recently won the the Freedom Series, which is conceptualised as a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela?
Answer. India by defeating South Africa
9. Who was named as the man of the series of the Freedom Series?
Answer. Ravichandran Ashwin
10. According to the officials, negotiations are being held to build a $4.5 billion undersea gas pipeline from which country to Indian west coast following India’s rejection of the proposal for an onland pipeline that would pass through Pakistan?