1. The Supreme Court allowed its panel which was headed by whom, to access the visitors’ diary of the premier investigating agency’s former chief Ranjit Sinha?
Answer. Former CBI official M.L. Sharma
2. The Bharatiya Janata Party declared that it had received how much amount in the form of donations between 2014-15?
Answer. Rs. 437 crore
3. India which country exploring the possibility of setting up a joint venture in India to improve supply of spares for the Sukhoi-30 front line fighter aircraft?
4. Name the Yemen's President who told the United Nations that he has asked the Saudi-led coalition to begin a 7-day ceasefire on Dec. 15 to coincide with U.N.-sponsored peace talks aimed at ending months of fighting that has killed nearly 6,000 people?
Answer. Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi
5. Which country has launched a new counterterrorism unit in an air of secrecy recently?
6. Name the country which has gifted France a new puppy to replace Diesel, the seven-year-old police dog who was killed during a raid linked to the Paris terror attacks?
7. Name the Titan Managing Director who recently appointed, on the board of its new joint venture (JV) with Maison Montblanc which will carry out single brand retail trading of Montblanc’s products in India?
Answer. Bhaskar Bhat
8. IDFC Bank has inked a pact with which IT services major for its core banking solutions?
Answer. Tata Consultancy Services
9. Name the noted industrialist and Chairman of the Mahindra Group, who has joined the newly created Sustainability Committee of Formula E Championship, an initiative of FIA (Federation Internationale de I’Automobile) and the world’s first fully-electric racing series?
Answer. Anand Mahindra
10. General Motors India has appointed whom as President and Managing Director of the company with effect from January 1, 2016?
Answer. Kaher Kazem