Institute of banking personal selection board conduct IBPS Clerk exam every year in the month of December and this time it consist of 3 parts (I-Preliminary II-Mains III-Interview) to get selected in IBPS Clerk 205-16 exam you will have to clear every stage of selection procedure.
Though the difficulty level of this exam is not like IBPS PO or IBPS SO but as the no of students participating in this exam is very much that make this exam difficult.
IBPS Clerk 2015-16 Exam Pattern :-
This section of the exam will consist 3 subjects (Aptitude, English and Reasoning) and the duration of IBPS Clerk (PT) will be one hour(1 hr) and there will be 100 questions on different topics.
Tips : To clear this exam you have to attempt at least 60 questions with maximum accuracy as the no of candidates participating are huge so to compete with different student you will have to score 48-55 as per my guess the cut off will be in this range.
- Aptitude : 35 Questions : 35 Marks
- Reasoning : 35 Questions : 35 Marks
- English : 30 Questions : 30 Marks
Important Topics :
1.Input Output Machine
6.Number and Alphabets Arrangement(5)
1.Data Interpretation (5-10)
5.Miscellaneous (Time and Work,Time and distance,Profit and Loss,Percentage,LCM & HCM) (10)
1.Cloze Test (5-10)
3.Fill In the Blanks (5)
5,Error Detection (5)
IBPS Clerk V PT Exam Suggested books :-
English Language :
- Objective English by R.S.Agarawal (Must go through if have problem in English)
- Objective English for Competitive exam by Hari Prasad
- Objective English by Thorpe
- Magical Book on Quicker Math by M.Tyra ( Must buy and go through)
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarawal
- A modern approach to verbal/non-verbal reasoning by R.S.Agarawal (best book)
- Test of Intelligence and Reasoning by G.K.Puri
Tips : Only way to get selected is practice if you practice one full length test daily you will definitely get selected so please practice as much as you can and analyse your score and mistakes and see in which area you are lagging.
Note :- Friends these are the few topics that you need to cover before going to the exam hall so that you can clear this test and keep in mind this exam is only of qualifying in nature the marks obtained by you will not be added in the final marks for your selection in interview.
For more update and news on IBPS Clerk 2015-16 PT Exam please visit to the official website of IBPS http://www.ibps.in/
ALL The Best Happy Reading Practice Practice Practice